Gulf Coast Velo (GCV) was founded for amateur cyclists in Charlotte, Sarasota and Manatee Counties who sought to form a more unified, friendlier, member-focused cycling club in our area. In GCV every member has equal opportunity to provide input and help evolve the club into the best in the area.
If you are interested in supporting safe cycling in our area and you agree in concept with the GCV vision, we welcome you to join the GCV family.
CYCLING DONE RIGHT!
- Organized rides with ride leaders maintaining speed as advertised.
- State of the art structured ride calendar, which will include navigation maps maps of starting points, ride leaders, and others to attend the ride.
- State of the art messaging system to keep all riders updated on potential conflicts with the weather, and ride route changes.
- Rides specifically designed for our female riders in mind.
- Training clinics with professional cycling coaches.
- Discounts on many different cycling related equipment.
- Discounted training programs with a professional coach, and structured group training programs for riders to follow.
- Information posted daily on Facebook, and websites pertaining to cycling related matters.
- Strava challenges with prizes monthly.